We offer professional, independent, affordable services that focus on supporting businesses in the East Cheshire area.
East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce sits at the very heart of Congleton’s business community providing representation, services, information and guidance to its’ members and potential members. East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce supports businesses throughout their lifecycle from start-up, development, growth and beyond. We are a form of business network whose goal is to further the interests of businesses and promote local prosperity.
East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce offer
- A large range of services, advice, networking opportunities to generate new business leads and partner like-minded people to help business grow therefore creating further employment.
- Start-Up services – information, support, guidance and relevant information for new business start ups helping them to develop and grow their businesses.
- Courses which are designed to get the maximum potential out of new ventures, focusing and driving it to continued success.
- Support, guidance and skills training for key personnel and staff.
- International Trade Services – Businesses (both those new to export, and those who are experienced exporters), practical advice and assistance in all aspects of international trade. In particular, our International Trade Team provides a reliable, efficient and high-quality International Documentation Service.
- Knowledge sharing, be the first to learn about new government initiatives that can help your business.
The Chamber represents and promotes the area’s business economy, and encourages business and industrial investment, broadening the tax base and providing employment. To business prospects and newcomers, the Chamber represents the community’s pride and self image. Chambers of commerce are increasingly involved in non-commercial areas, such as education, human relations, environmental, cultural and governmental concerns. These challenges have caused Chambers of Commerce to become a viable force in seeking solutions to today’s social problems.
Chamber Charity of the Year
The purpose of Ruby’s Fund is to run an inclusive sensory centre and social café for children and young people with additional needs and disabilities, and their families, carers and friends. We provide a safe stimulating environment giving individuals and groups the chance to explore and develop in an inclusive setting which is also ideal for therapy, relaxation, education and most importantly friendship and fun.
The aims of Ruby’s Fund are to:
- To meet the needs of local children and adults with additional needs by working along side National & Local Government policies and targets
- To provide a much needed safe environment where those with additional needs can play and develop in a space designed around their needs
- To enable the client to be physically active, make positive choices and socialise with others, thus promoting physical and emotional health
- To provide clients with an environment where they will be able to make positive relationships with their peers, and learn not to bully or discriminate
- To furnish clients with the key skills needed to work effectively with each other and care for the environment that they are in
- To provide an environment where children and adults with additional needs will be encouraged to work as part of a team as well as individually
- To encourage leadership and problem solving skills in order to maximise all our client’s chances of future employment.